Purina Mills Show Chow ® Turkey Grower/Finisher is a turkey feed that can be preceded by feeding Show Chow® Turkey Starter from hatch to eight weeks of age. Purina Mills ® Show Chow ® Turkey Grower/Finisher is supported by Purina Mills knowledge, experience and research.
|Nutritionally complete feed
Provides all the essential nutrients to develop birds from eight weeks of age through show – provides the proper nutrient levels for optimum growth and development – provides uniformity in growth and conformation
Amino acid balance – allows turkeys to achieve their full genetic potential – helps develop excellent feathering
|Increased levels of fat and energy
||Allows for faster rates of gain, improves feed efficiency and improves finish|
||Feed it with total confidence – backed by Purina Mills’ legendary tradition of fundamental and applied research – numerous winning entries at local and national shows|
|Medicated Option (BMD)
||For increased weight and improved feed efficiency|
no withdrawal time required
|Active Drug Ingredients
Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate,
grams per ton
• Feed as a sole ration to turkeys, following Show Chow Turkey Starter though showing.
Important: A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices and disease control measures followed.
Caution: Store in a dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to birds as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
PURINA MILLS' TIPS FOR RAISING AWARD-WINNING POULTRY
• Efficient production requires a thorough understanding and application of the fundamental principles of good husbandry and sanitation.
1. Good Breeding: Good breeding gives poultry the ability to perform satisfactorily and produce healthy offspring.
2. Good Nutrition: An adequate amount of a balanced ration containing all required nutrients, vitamins and minerals is essential for good health and proper conformation.
3. Sound Management: "Know How" is required to provide the proper environment and care to minimize stress, which can adversely affect development.
4. Careful Sanitation: Cleanliness is essential in providing a healthful environment.
• These are the building blocks of the Purina Mills Show Chow poultry program and the keys to successful poultry production. Practical application of these basic principles will not only enhance your bird's growth and development, but also increases its potential of winning on the show circuit.