PURINA MILLS START AND GROW MEDICATED CHICK FEED
Purina's Start & Grow Medicated Chick Feed is made of natural plant proteins and is ideal for chicks from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks). Here are other great features and benefits of Purina's Medicated Chick Feed:
- Made of natural plant proteins and no animal proteins or fats.
- Superior nutrition gives chicks a strong start, uniform growth and a healthy appearance.
- Contains essential amino acids to promote top muscle development, growth and vigor.
- Contains a proprietary level of Vitamin E to support a healthy immune system.
- Contains an exclusive level of marigold extract for brightly colored beaks, shanks and overall appearance.
- Key level of Vitamin A promotes strong reproduction and overall health.
- Complete and balanced with no supplements necessary.
- Crude Protein (min) 18.00%
- Lysine (min) 0.88%
- Methionine (min) 0.32%
- Crude Fat (min) 3.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5.00%
- Calcium (Ca) (min) 0.75%
- Calcium (Ca) (max) 1.25%
- Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.60%
- Salt (NaCl) (min) 0.35%
- Salt (NaCl) (max) 0.85%
- Sodium (min) 0.10%
- Sodium (max) 0.60%
- Vitamin A (min) 5,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (min) 14 IU/lb
Ingredients: Ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, corn distillers dried grains, wheat middlings, molasses, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, L-lysine, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, tagetes extract, riboflavin supplement, vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate and sodium selenite. Animal fat and protein free.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Feed continuously as the sole ration to chicks and replacement pullets from hatch to onset of egg production (18-20 weeks). Then feed Purina Layena Sunfresh Recipe free choice.