SHIPPING POLICY: Specially priced items are not eligible for free shipping. All items shipped free will be shipped via Fedex or USPS priority at our discretion. Items shipped from our store will ship within 1-2 business days and are typically delivered in 3-5 business days.
Items shipped directly from the manufacturer are typically shipped within 2-3 business days and delivered in 4-8 business days. Special order items can take 10 days to 2 weeks or more depending on the item.
Should the need arise to return an item, return it in its original condition, attached tags, postage paid, along with the original receipt within 30 days of purchase and we will replace it or refund your money minus applicable fees, based on your method of payment. All returns are subject to a $4.95 return fee. All exchanges are subject to a $7.95 exchange fee. Items returned after 30 days may be subject to a 15% processing fee. Some manufacturer's warranties extend beyond 30 days and your recourse will be directly with the manufacturer. If you receive damaged, defective, or the wrong merchandise we will reimburse shipping charges.
Over sized, heavy items shipping via freight company (semi-truck) are usually delivered in 2-4 business days.
LOAD-N-GO (A FREE Service)
Our Load N Go service is simple: We will load your order while you wait in the comfort of your vehicle! The service is fast: order online. It is also convenient: come to the store and never leave your vehicle. It takes a few simple steps:
1. Place your order - Load N Go orders received after 3:00p.m. will be processed the following business day (M-F).
2. WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION - We will call and/or email you informing you that your order is in stock & ready for pick up.
3. Bring your printed order confirmation to the loading entrance - you will be directed where to go to be loaded.
4. ***Load N Go's are not processed on Saturdays. You may pick up an order on Saturday only if it was placed no later than Friday 3:00pm.
Most in-stock orders received before 3:00p.m. CST/Monday-Friday will be processed and available for pickup the same day. You may also call to see if your order is ready for pick up by calling: (800) 234-1014 or (405) 741-4400.
OUT OF STOCK or SPECIAL ORDER Load N Go merchandise may incur freight charges to ship your order to our store.
LUMBER 2 DELIVERY POLICIES (SEE STATE MAP BELOW)
- Our delivery service is for those who need an order delivered. On orders weighing 25lbs or more, Fedex and Lumber 2 delivery options are available to you. Lumber 2 will deliver on-line purchases anywhere in the state of Oklahoma (Monday-Saturday).
The delivery rates below are estimates. Depending on the items purchased, location of drop-off and handling involved, additional fees may apply.
See below for our map of delivery zones.
LUMBER 2 DELIVERY ZONES AND PRICES:
**MAKE NOTE OF THE ZONE YOU LIVE IN and at the time of checkout, select your zone from the drop down to apply shipping charges to your order. These are estimated shipping costs. Depending on your exact location, type of material being delivered and location of drop-off, additional delivery or handling fees may apply.
Lumber 2 Handling Fees
As your order is processed, a customer service representative will contact you to arrange a 4hr window when you will be present to receive your delivery.
- Since products will be stacked either close to the truck or other location, a handling fee in addition to your shipping rate must be charged.
The cost of the handling fee will be determined at the time the delivery drop-off is scheduled.
Lumber 2 will deliver your products to an easily accessible location. Lumber 2 is not responsible for making sure you choose to stack or store your products in the most appropriate location. Clean, dry sheltered and often raised from the floor locations are often best for storing items such as feed, but it is solely your responsibility to make sure your delivery is in the best location possible.
Lumber 2 will check your shipping zone selection for accuracy. If we feel your zone selection is inaccurate we will adjust your zone accordingly for appropriate charges and you will be informed.