Equine Magnetic Therapy
MAGNTX equine magnetic therapy products are made with 1-1/2" bi-polar magnets. These magnets possess both north and south pole fields that run in horizontal planes. The north pole helps expand the horse's blood vessels and increase blood flow. The soul pole promotes the removal of toxins out and away from surrounding tissues. Equine magnetic therapy can be an effective way to use natural resources for healing and recovery.
Science has proven beyond a doubt that all living cells are electrical in nature. When tissues become damaged, blood flow can be restricted, which limits the horse's oxygen and nutrient supply to the damaged area. Stimulating tissue and joints with equine magnetic therapy increases blood flow to a specific area, promoting a fast healing environment and natural pain killer.
MAGNTX products are designed to stay in place with reinforced elastic velcro. Each product is made with a soft coated micro-mesh material that allows adequate airflow and is comfortable to your horse.
CLASSIC EQUINE RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Equine magnetic therapy is recommended for a minimum of 30 minutes and no more than 12 hours at a time
- Ideal treatment periods will vary on a case by case basis
- Ensure the horse is adequately cooled down after a workout before applying magnets
- Do not use any oil-based or abrasive liniments under MAGNTX products as these substances can cause damage
- MAGNTX magnetic therapy can be used on your horse in conjunction with preventative and treatment regimens
- Always consult your veterinarian when using magnet regimens