Country Acres Cross Road All-Stock 12% Sweet Feed is for beef cattle on pasture, for maintenance of horses and for growing goats and sheep. To be used only as directed.
1. Follow sound management practices and disease control measures to ensure livestock health.
2. Store in a dry, well ventilated area protected from rodents and insects.
3. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to livestock as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
4. Always provide clean fresh water.
1. A supplement to be fed to beef cattle, horses, sheep and goats along with good quality hay or pasture and an appropriate mineral supplement suitable for each species.
1.When making a ration change, allow 7 to ten days for animals to adjust to the new ration.
2. Provide a fresh source of fresh clean water at all time.
3. This is a supplement, not a complete feed. Keep a constant supply of very good quality hay or pasture available to animlas at all times.
4. Feed to horses at the rate of 0.5% to 1.0% of body weight along with a minimum of 1% body weight of good quality hay or pasture equivalent.
5. For beef cattle, feed to 0.5% to 1.5% of body weight along with good quality hay or pasture.
6. For goats and sheep, feed 1.0% to 2.0% of body weight along with good quality hay or pasture.
7. Provide adequate feeder space for each animal. Feeders should be well protected and well managed to prevent feed from becoming wet and molding.
8. Consult your veterinarian for recommended health and sanitation for your local area.
9. Provide source of mineral free choice. Horse mineral for horses; cattle mineral for cattle and sheep mineral for sheep and sheep or goat mineral for goats.
|Crude protein (min)
|Crude fat (min)
|Crude fiber (max)
|Calcium (Ca) (min)
|Calcium (Ca) (max)
|Phosphorus (P) (min)
|Salt (NaCl) (min)
|Salt (NaCl) (max)
|Potassium (K) (min)
|Copper (Cu) (min)
|Copper (Cu) (max)
|Selenium (Se) (min)
|Zinc (Zn) (min)
|Vitamin A (min)
INGREDIENTS: Processed grain by-products, roughage products, molasses products, grain products, calcium carbonate, salt, propionic acid (preservative), vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, ferrous sulfate, potassium iodide, manganous oxide, cobalt carbonate, sodium molybdate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite. Ruminant Meat and Bone Meal Free. 030C-T511F 21% roughage products.