Complete Sow Chow III (PM0000388) is for gestating gilts, gestating sows, and working and non-working boars.
|Crude Fat (min.)
|Crude Fiber (max.)
|Calcium (Ca) (min.)
|Calcium (Ca) (max.)
|Phosphorus (P) (min.)
|Salt (NaCl) (min.)
|Salt (NaCl) (max.)
|Selenium (Se) (min.)
|Zinc (Zn) (min.)
Ingredients: Grain products, processed grain by-products, plant protein products, molasses products, calcium carbonate, roughage products, salt, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride, biotin, calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, niacin supplement, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, vitamin D3 supplement, ferrous sulfate, copper chloride, sodium selenite.
Ruminant Meat and Bone Meal free.
Feeding Directions: Purina Complete Sow Chow III is recommended to be fed as sole ration to gilts, sows and boars as follows:
First 3/4 gestation - Feed 5-6 lbs. (or more)/head/day as required to keep sows and gilts in desired body condition.
Non-Working Boars - Feed 5-6 lbs. (or more)/head/day. For convenience, Nature's Match Complete Sow Ovals may also be fed as sole ration in other stages of the reproductive cycle.
Last 1/4 gestation - Increase feed intake by 1 to 2 lbs. /head/day over the amount fed in the first 3/4 gestation until 5 days before farrowing.
Working Boars - Feed 6-8 lbs. /head/day, depending on body condition and number of times used.
Do not feed this product during lactation.
Follow These management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times.
- Any ration change should be made gradually.
- Provide warm draft-free quarters with clean dry sleeping area for sows and litter.
- Feeders should be well managed so as to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your area.