Sign up for our e-mail notices for upcoming sales & coupons!
2. It is not necessary to feed hay free-choice with this product. If behavioral problems such as chewingfences, hair-pulling, etc., are evident, feed about 0.25 pound of hay per 100 pounds of body weight three times per week.
3. AntlerMax« Deer Chow« Breeder 20 Product can be fed free-choice as a creep feed to elk calves and deer fawns. Target consumption should be about one pound per 100 pounds of body weight until weaning.
4. AntlerMax« Deer Chow« Breeder 20 Product can be used as a complete weaning ration for elk calves and deer fawns. Feed free-choice along with good-quality hay after weaning. Once calves and fawns are eating pellets, feed hay only sparingly as described above for adults.
2. Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
3. Provide salt free-choice.
4. When changing rations, the change should be made by gradually increasing the amount of new feed and decreasing the amount of old feed over a period of at least 7 days.
5. This is a complete feed containing adequate levels of vitamins and minerals. In most situations, mineral supplementation is not required.
Copyright © Lumber 2 Home and Ranch 7200 South Sooner Rd. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73135 (405) 741-4400. All Rights Reserved. Prices are subject to change without notice.